Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
The EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM is Canon’s first ultra-wide L-series lens to feature Canon’s signature optical Image Stabilizer (IS) technology, offering a four-stop advantage over non-IS lenses, helping to ensure that shots are always captured with precise detail. Designed to deliver the highest image quality, the lens’s optical structure includes two Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements to minimise chromatic aberration and eliminate colour blurring plus a newly-designed IS system features gyro sensors for greater accuracy and stability.
- Ultra wide-angle 16-35mm zoom range.
- Superior L-series performance with precision EF optics.
- Sharp, high-contrast images with UD lens elements and Super Spectra Coating.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture.
- 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer.
- Silent, high-speed autofocus with full-time manual override.
- 9-blade circular aperture.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.28m.
- Easy attachment of filters with non-rotating front element.
- Weather sealed against dust and moisture (Because the front lens portion moves during zooming, a Canon Protect Filter (sold separately) must be mounted to ensure adequate dust and drip resistance).
- Price stated includes 6% GST.
- This online store is not yet accepting online payment.
- Product availability is subjected to prior sales, unless otherwise stated. As such, visitors are advised to contact us prior to your visit at any of our outlets to ensure that there is sufficient stock.
- For further enquiries, visit EOS Boutique Subang Jaya outlet or contact 03-56120337 during operating hour or email email@example.com.