Canon EOS 7D Mark II (Body)
The EOS 7D Mark II takes the 7D series to the next level thanks to lightning fast autofocus and exceptional tracking capability. Appealing to photographers looking for a powerful and highly capable DSLR, the EOS 7D Mark II packs a 20.2 Megapixel sensor into a magnesium alloy body with superb handling. Thanks to its new focusing system and a stunning 10 frames per second motordrive, Canon’s fastest-ever APS-C DSLR is the ultimate camera in its class for capturing action.
- 10fps full resolution continuous shooting with selectable burst speeds and silent shutter mode.
- 65-point all cross-type AF system with iTR, AI Servo AF III, AF Configuration tool and AF area selection lever.
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with ISO 100-16,000 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 25,600 (H1) and 51,200 (H2).
- 150k pixel RGB+IR metering sensor with flicker detection.
- 100% magnification Intelligent Viewfinder II with electronic overlay, customisable information display and electronic level.
- Full HD 50p (PAL), 60p (NTSC), plus Dual Pixel CMOS AF (at 30p) with manual adjustment of AF speed and tracking sensitivity.
- MP4 encoding for quick and easy sharing and file transfer.
- Uncompressed (4:2:2) HDMI output with sound.
- Improved weather resistance.
- CF and SD dual memory card slots.
- GPS with in-built digital compass.1
- Peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, real-time distortion correction during live view shooting.
- Multiple exposure mode.
- ‘SuperSpeed’ USB 3.0 for high-speed tethering and image/movie transfer.
- 200,000 shutter cycle life.
- Interchangeable focusing screens.
- Exposure compensation +/- 5 stops.
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.
- Price stated includes 6% GST.
- This online store is not yet accepting online payment.
- Product availability is subjected to prior sales, unless otherwise stated. As such, visitors are advised to contact us prior to your visit at any of our outlets to ensure that there is sufficient stock.
- For further enquiries, visit EOS Boutique Subang Jaya outlet or contact 03-56120337 during operating hour or email email@example.com.